Monday, January 14, 2008

Bras

I wear SEVERAL bras, shelf tops and other cloth devices to keep "the girls" under control when at the gym, especially when running.

I am tired of looking for a bra that covers and holds em tight; thus preventing the black eyes appearance from the occurrence of my daily exercise bliss routine.


I have been fitted professionally. By their calculations I am at an enormous size, and MUST shop at that specific little boutique to provide myself with the "ultimate fitted bra". Yeah, well, I bought a $180.00 bra, in a 36GG (told you they size higher than the average bear). Guess what? It rubs, it's uncomfortable, and it's not very sexy... at all :(

NOTE TO SELF:You don't always get what you pay for.
Seriously, I just want less ouchies under my arms, between my breasts and under my breasts. The constant aggravation of sores from ill fitting bras is becoming an emotional challenge. I don't enjoy pain. Life isn't THAT complicated is it?

From beyond the grave... u-g-l-y. Enough said.


The Under wire T-Shirt Bra, how perfect if... YOU DON'T HAVE BREASTS. The cup size goes up to a mere C cup. Riiiight, that will fit... WHEN I'M DEAD!

Periwinkle MADNESS; Sports Bra - Something this "detailed" must be in my size, right? Nooooooo, why cover the heavy busted woman, when the eency weency chicks... disgusting.

Even if you go with a "for larger sizes" bra, you can't get the appropriate fit. It simply is larger around the rib cage measurement, cup sizes remain pretty close to the same. AND if you need a smaller size around, with a larger cup size.. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!


Awww, who misses dear sweet grannie? OH MY HEAVENS, *shuddering at such hideousness*


Nothing too risky, just something less horrifying to the opposite sex. Alas, wouldn't cha know it, sizes SUCK again. I'm sensing a theme...

Nothing says sexy like, taupe, cafe, beige, off white - Oy vey, yuck.

Not a typical "workout" bra, but on any given day, definitely a pretty day bra...NOT IN MY SIZE, dangit!

The Blue "Firm" Support - Offered in my size - Great! (I'm being sarcastic)

And why is it so darn difficult to offer more than 3 sizes; women come in all sizes, sheesh.

A, B, C, D, DD, DDD, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44...

Interestingly once you go up in cup size so does the measurement size. A 36DDD is almost unheard of. But I can get a 38DDD, let the cups dig in, rub a little and cause me open sores from the friction. OR I could get the 36DD literally spill out every which way, holding myself in with another VERY tight garment or two, allowing less slippage and spillage. Which, I want to add usually doesn't work, and hurts a great deal.


Guess I'll keep strapping those puppies down with the multiple layers idea. Until, someone gets a grip and creates a NOT SO FREAKING GROSS bra that works for keeping my breasts in line AND providing me with MY size aka: fitting me correctly.

Odder things have happened.

OUT!

6 comments:

Erik said...

Who knew life was so complicated for you women!

For us guys the choices are boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs (which suck, BTW) but all in waist sizes that are in the 2 inch range eg 30-32, 32-34

Wonder Woman said...

So Erik you've never chafed your nuts? Is that what you're confessing here?

*smirk*

PS. Complicated INDEED!

:-P

Erik said...

Well, they've been hit, kicked, used as cushioning when landing on the frame of my bike (not recommended) and various other incidents, but I can't say chafing has ever been an issue.

And fortunately men's undergarments don't include underwires. Well, if any does I am sure that is a specialty item and certainly isn't sold at walmart.

Roci said...

My wife says she wears two. To get the job done. But then she id not a certifiable GG.

And thanks for the pics of the "lesser women"

Wonder Woman said...

I wear a sports one..

A regular one without the wires...

A sports tank top thingy with the shelf idea...

A form fitted t-shirt...

Alas chafing has occured yet again, gol darnit!

You're most welcome for the pics ;)

And with that, I'm off like a used condom!

BuhBye...
WW

Erik said...

what did the left boob say to the right??


.


.


.


.


.


.


we better get some support here or people are gonna think we are nuts!