Monday, December 24, 2007

Celebrating!


I would like to announce I'm officially an "Angel Bird". This term was used during our last (for this year) fitness class. As 'she' explained, "I am not cheating, I'm an angel bird!"

Uh huh.

ME TOO!

Women, so darn clever :)


UPDATE:
I Wonderlific One, have for two full weeks attended the gym anywhere between 5 - 5:45am each morning.
I have not rolled over and gone back to sleep (you'd have to be able to sleep for that to actually happen). I have gotten my increasing large ass outta bed, into some appropriate apparel and gone to da gym.
I feel great, less stressed, and once I stop consuming an average of 3000+ EXTRA calories per day, during this lovely holiday season, I will slim down.


I have begun to run again, and I love THAT feeling. I don't really enjoy the crotch sweat. But I think my morning partner must, as she NEVER tells me. No wonder no eye contact is never made...

*laughing*

This is the FIRST year I have not been on antidepressants, or a herbal supplement for depression. Christmas is a celebration. Therefore I am celebrating!

PS. I love the gorgeously brilliant lights!!!!!!!!!!!

PPS. Thank you Marvy for the OMGoodness it's too f*$king early to be hear company!

Wishing for you all a safe and happy holiday season.

God Bless.

3 comments:

Pablo said...

Have a good one. I need to start going to the gym too. Say hi to Marvy for me!

Roland said...

Merry Christams.
And I only run if chased. :)

Anonymous said...

lol...man I need to check your blog more regularly! I didn't think I was being so obvious with the non eye contact thing at the gym in the a.m.! Crotch sweat indeed my friend...I've never seen anything like it!!! I guess I'm not working as hard as you, my nether region doesn't get nearly as wet as yours! hehehehe

I'm glad you're back at it, and I am so happy to be blessed with your company every morning. Just think, in a couple of weeks we'll be going even earlier! You know you love me!

Belated Christmas greetings Pablo...I hope it was wonderful, and I wish you and your family all the best in 2008.