Friday, October 19, 2007

A Thought...


Taken from behind, doggie style, mounted n ready - whatever you like to call "it", this position is perhaps least favoured in the over 35 age range. And for several suitable reasons:

1 - Stuff moves around a lot more... differently than it used to.
* slish slosh *

2 - Unflattering, I can only imagine... okay maybe not so much.
* video cam reveals the view's not THAT bad *

3 - Sore knees... or not.
* suck it up *

4 - Friction burn on breasts from... you know.
* worth every bloody scab I tell ya*

5 - There is that option for either party to do "the work"... together, with that rock back n forth - slide it in n out.
*deeper, range of motion is greater, speed direction easily accomplished*

6 - I'm still stuck on number one. Not enough to stop one of my favorite positions from being performed. I just need to find a way to decrease the "jiggle factor"... oh right, the gym!!!!!!
*wibble wobble*


Ugh.

3 comments:

Erik said...

where to start...

Sometimes the BEST view is from there (no paper or plastic bags required)

Slight preparation can prevent both sore knees AND rug burns

Rare is the woman who can keep the motion right for any period of time

There's video? If I knew how to hack I'd steal it and then blackmail you. Altho, on second thought, that might not work on you...

Wonder Woman said...

He he he...

heidi said...

Well, ahem, in my opinion, the motion issue is resolved, in this position, by letting there be one chief and one indian... So to speak.

But, I'm no sexpert, I mean expert.