Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sooooooo, what cha been up to?

I haven't blogged in a few days, I was living a life - fully!



I am now back to my Monday..okay it's Tuesday routine. By the time this post is complete it will be Wednesday!



Friday was a blast with my youngest going to her first dance without her mama by her side. She went to this "dress up gathering" as an Emo. No, not an emu, or even Elmo. But an emotionally messed up individual. I was happy to see it was a different look from her every day attire - Whew!
Seamus worked out in the garage, I watched sin television... *eyebrow raised* Nothing like a little sin to get those juices flowing. The evening ended well. Very well, indeed ;-P



I tend to have more services towards the end of the work week delving into a 'full on' on Saturday! Saturday evening we went for dinner, then cozied (my word) up in front of a fireplace - nekkid! It got hot, then cooled off, to be followed with more heat and finally slumber.



Sunday was my annual family gathering, my sister flew in, my beautiful kids were all present, it was a nice time. With my sense of ha ha and my sisters totally WACKED OUT ways, laughter was erupting all over da place - GLORIOUS!



I then as quickly as not, was plagued with a horrendous migraine. We did a family movie, and I held back any vomiting until the car ride home :( In case I haven't mentioned I HATE VOMITING. A lot - two words. Oh well. I went to rest my weary skull, the family carried on as per usual, trying to be quiet like church mice. Our church mice apparently are more of a Rap/Pop breed.



Monday, I suffered more. Had to go to the hospital. Was injected with sweet heavenly serum.. and slept until 4pm. Very cautiously I attempted a normal Monday evening around the Ole' Homestead. Watched a movie Mr Brooks (kinda creepy).. and went to bed again, not as successfully as the daytime unconscious state I held earlier.



Again, oh well.



Today I feel great. Taught a class, had a mocha with the ladies, and am getting prepared for yet another blissful experience at noon! WOO HOO!

UPDATE:
Class rocked, my workout afterwards rocked equally so! The feeling of exercise does it for me, almost as much as climaxing. No wonder it doesn't take much to get me to the gym *smirking*. I love to sweat, and I get off on the look of someone who's all sweaty from an intense workout. *chills*..mmm.

Hey, I won a book! From the CBC book review, erm, thing! Yesssssssssss!

Spook-A-Rama was quite fun; can you believe I got frightened by the teenager made haunted house? I'm such a chicken shit :) School carnival fun is always interesting and sometimes even a blast - last night was da bomb. Before bed, we carved our jack o' lantern, Dani named 'HER' Pumponia - hey, I didn't ask... *shakes head*

This morning I have woken up to slight skull cramping, afraid I may have another head explosion attack of the dreaded migraine monster, I will refrain from elevating my blood pressure and take it easy in dark, not too lit, nor too odorous places. Which should be a neat "challenge" since I want to do some type of a workout, and have a couple of smelly services for clients today. Gel nails kill me, pedicures not so much - just the leg massage with the oils that can trigger agony. However, sucking it up as per usual, I am :) And I did get a morning "session" which didn't seem to aggravate my brain all that much ;)

Being prepared, it's just after eight and dinner is ready for this evening. My day is ready to rumble. Fingers crossed... please let today be a non painful induced memory, please. Off to live life, again! *Psssst, I'm crazy like that!*

Y'all come back now, ya hear!

WW

2 comments:

Pablo said...

I hope those crazy migraines go away.
Happy halloween!

Erik said...

You get more action with a pounding headache and puking than I do healthy! (or gimpy which is more usually the case for me)

Darn you!