Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mundane Spastic Thoughts

Drinking my tea, checking emails, reviewing some blogs, catching up with what's new on Facebook, thinking...

  • Someone at the gym today complained about how crossing over the straight line on the road to get mail should be punishable with a ticket (which it is). She, herself was given a ticket for not making a complete stop at the four way stop past the post office.

I quite possibly should have said nothing, kept my kisser mute - alas, I didn't. My comment to her was honest, " If there would have been an officer, there probably would have been a ticket issued. Guess you have to be sneaky or pay the fine..." "Breaking the law, IS after all breaking the law".

Idiot.

  • This reminds me of how a sin is a sin. STOP MAKING EXCUSES people. He's smarter than that :)

Or go own your own country, make your own rules, and set up your very own deity - make Papa proud.

  • People are dumbasses.

  • Tea is good, it doesn't upset my stomach like coffee. I have to pee less, as it doesn't irritate my bladder - BONUS!

  • Pass it on emails suck, take up my time, and all just to be deleted. A waste of energy I tell ya.

  • Since resigning from my managerial position last year, I rarely get emails with personal messages attached - no letters. Nor do people write letters and send em via the post anymore. I do, however, get post cards from a friend in the Netherlands ever time he visits some wondrous country - fag.

  • I make quick, rather crude comments, these are my first thoughts. It's a good thing in "real" life I 'think it' more so than I 'say it' - usually :-P

  • People need to get over themselves and become less narrow minded. It's good to have passion for your beliefs, just ..umm.. they should reflect mine :-)

  • Facebook is awesome for stalking anyone - and it's boring if you don't have much of a desire to stalk anyone. Maybe one day...

  • By the way I'm in a great mood today, *laughing to self* seriously! The day is upon me, I am ready to ROCK N ROLL!

  • May your day be full of mute midgets, large breasted woman who don't want to be listened to, well hung men who like to cuddle, sweet desserts with no or little calories and laughter ( yours, at others )..

La, la, la!

4 comments:

Erik said...

I'll pass on the guys thanks (and no, not MAKE a pass, just pass)

And as for the girl whining about tickets... When it comes to victimless crimes, remember "No cop, no crime"

Pablo said...

I recently got dinged with a ticket. Sucks.

And yes, most people are clueless.
Have a fantastic day!

Billiam said...

I like tea, as well. I also love my coffee, as I am a truck driver. Tea wise, Chamomile or Earl Grey with honey. Green Tea with honey, lemon and Ginseng. And Lemon Zinger. Yes, people are dumbasses!

Anonymous said...

lol...I left the gym just as that conversation was starting. Zoinks, why don't people just get over it? There are more important things in life to worry about. Damn do-gooders that want you to believe they've never done anything wrong.