Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Top Five

I have been enjoying my leisure time in Facebook lately. One "group" in particular interests me, it's the 'Top Five Group'. Everything is posted from a persons' top five favorite drinks, to top five ways of demolishing something - my posts tend to have a sexual sniff to them :)

So, I propose the Top Five theme for this post, today. And so, here I goooooooooooo...

Top Five Ways to wear a hat:

1 - Tilted slightly to the side, with of course a tuft of wheat sticking out from the brim!

2 - Backwards (It's what all the cool people do ;).

3 - Hanging down the back of your neck, from a string, nearly been blown off from the wind.

4 - Inside Out, then being asked if the "tag" is supposed to be like that. Pffft...

5 - If this hat is to cover your head. And you're a male... deciding to have protected sex - could very well be 'THE' hat of all hats, a condom. Well, show it, blow it, be proud, hold your head high, and salute... your penis!

He he he.. Your turn :)

2 comments:

Erik said...

my posts tend to have a sexual sniff to them :)

Tend? I sometimes wonder if I should be reading this at work! But then I just don't care and I do it anyways.

Wonder Woman said...

Okay, so where's the Top Five mister?

I will have to create for you, I suppose:

---- Erik's Top Five ----
1. Lubricants
2. Water
3. Grill
4. Absorption
5. Making his own list :)