Friday, July 20, 2007

Married Life Thus Far...


Married life is going great. Yes, I know it only been short of two weeks, however this "being married" thing, I could get used to. I wasn't sure what to expect, having had failed relationships in the past; surprised, delighted, and pleased are words that I use to describe the honeymoon phase I am currently experiencing.


Seamus is sexy as hell with his wedding ring placed upon those working mans hands of his...


Mmm, THAT has been extra amazing also since our commitment to one another.


I'm not sure why things changed, but I can confess to you, there won't be any complaints from this woman - wife :)
Not yet ;)

6 comments:

Doom said...

Ah, be in joy. I only send a prayer and warm thoughts of the mushy human loam and higher, combined into us as beings, and now, you both and together.

Sweet are the kisses, and thoughts. A breath, a fear, a doubt, and a trust. I hope you find your joys, and joys in my odd ruminations and hopes.

Oddly, I am not gay! LOLs

Pablo said...

Tell him to keep "up" the good work!

Mike said...

*Looks at calendar*

*Spits out coffee*

4 days until I'm married too!

Mike said...

Seriously, good to see that it's working out so well for you two!

Billiam said...

Keep it up! Wait, bad pun... Ummm, best wishes?! my bad...

Wonder Woman said...

You're all so darn PUNNY!

Congratulations Mister Mike!