Saturday, June 30, 2007



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A young guy from Saskatchewan moves to Vancouver and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.


The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?"


The kid says "Yeah. I was a salesman back in Saskatchewan ."


Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."


His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down. "How many customers bought something from you today?"


The kid says "one".


The boss says "Just one? Our salespeople average 20 to 30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?"


The kid says, "$101,237.65."


The boss says, "$101,237.65! What the heck did you sell?"


The kid says, "First, I sold him a small fishhook. Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."


The boss said, "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?"


The kid said, "No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot -- you should go fishing!'"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.
She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


A new priest, born and raised in Texas, is nervous about hearing confessions, so he asks the older priest to sit in on his sessions. The new priest hears a couple of confessions, then the old priest asks him to step out of the confessional for a few suggestions.


The old priest suggests, "Cross your arms over your chest, and rub your chin with one hand and try saying things like 'yes, I see,' and 'yes, go on,' and 'I understand.'


The new priest crosses his arms, rubs his chin with one hand and repeats all the suggested remarks to the old priest.


The old priest says, .........


"Now, don't you think that's a little better than slapping your knee and saying, "No shit... what happened next?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4 comments:

Pablo said...

Loved the one about fishing. Oh, and thanks for a wonderful chat the other day. It was great seeing you again. See you Saturday!!

By the way: are there alternate plans in case of rain?

mmaier2112 said...

Those first two are brilliant.

Wonder Woman said...

Thank YOU for such a wonderful...couple/few hours of chit chat. I truly appreciate the advice/councelling! And it was great seeing you again also!

In case of rain: We get wet :)

Three things men NEED: Sex, to be left alone, and...food? Wtheck was the other "thing"????
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think they need for us to laugh at their jokes no matter how lame they are!