Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sharing...


Life seems to be going well now that I'm bleeding, phew!


Seamus left for Golden. I do wish him a most excellent adventure!


The new phones out today do so much of everything and you can even call someone! How cool is that, really? You can take pictures of anything, play games, access the Internet, make a video... he he he. Enough said :-P


New business is going well. I share a lot. People appreciate the open candor, mostly ;)


Bought a dress, a beige doily. Man, I am a sexy beast. Topping that ensemble with perhaps some nude undergarments and whoa, I'm off to the geriatric ward right after the ceremony - HIP HIP HOORAY!


Seriously, it's a big beige doily. *Argh!*


Need shoes...


New summer session for fitness classes are now in effect. I will teach only Wednesdays from 9-10:30am. Seamus will be covering for me Saturdays teaching a stretching, meditation, breathing, type deal. The women love his classes, uh huh, his sexy self ;)


I love high heels. I feel an elongated beauty strolling along with that wiggle in my walk.


I haven't craved chocolate in a while. It WAS the sex n chocolate wedding shower that did it for me.


Mmm, donuts...


Made a coffee date with the one and only Pabsters.


It was a light day, mid afternoon... twas hot n sweaty. I was working at the local gym, he was doing the obvious, working out. He was kind, a safe man - mentioning his wife and children. Amused, I mentioned my four holy terrors. We hit it off.


Continuing our friendship through scripture. I sought out questions, seeking the Truth. He taught me, explaining the Word.


I brought forth innocent minds for moulding. He showed me about family, his.


Making light of life, revealing my true colours in all their rainbow hues. Retaliating, he offered sarcasm; an insight to accepting oneself.


A coffee date it most certainly is, looking forward to our chat Friday!


Song quoting, too bad there isn't a huge demand for such a talent. I'm amazing at almost any song, a line from any song, just one line - I hum nicely however.


Hmm, hmm, hmm.


Report card arrived today for the little one. She lives!


Doing dishes so dries out my hands, they should invent a machine that does the washing of dishes, for you. *snickering*


Today was hump day, it was a dry day for me. Dare I say it?


Scheduled for tomorrow: two pedicures, a polish fix up, a Brazilian wax and of course, my favorite - mucho smiling!


Awards ceremony is Thursday eve. Eldest son, recently graduated should be on the receiving end of a few pieces of paper.


No car, was written off. Kids are fine. Even after dealing with their momma ;)


I walk more now, oddly enough. *laughing*


Nature is my Prozac. St.John's Wart is my "other" Prozac. Neener.


Daughter wrote to me about her new "friend", explaining to me he's half black, I couldn't help wonder what his other half was or why she felt it necessary to explain his obvious natural tan. Silly nugget.


I'm rambling...


Off to nigh nigh land.



Au revoir and bonne nuit!



WW :)






1 comment:

Pablo said...

See you Friday for coffee at the designated time and place. As for a line from a song:

"I'm just a giggolo,
and everywhere I go,
people know the part I'm playing..."