Sunday, June 10, 2007

Random - Mundane - Thoughts



Red seedless grapes are indeed my favorite grape.

A Christian science fiction novel, interesting enough. Interested in a preview, here ya go .......

It's been a most excellent week, only two kidlettes at home, school's almost complete, new business beginning to blossom, my toes are construction worker's vest, orange - how could I not smile :)

June is my panic month, the wedding date is soon, I prolly should be dressed in something appropriate huh? Speaking of "appropriate" I saw this chick with the cutest red summer dress - too much? Maybe a colour less subtle than passion ( tacky ) red ... Damn choices.

I admire the way Mr. Harper doesn't "need" or worry about what others think when refusing a photo opt with Mr. BonoANZA. Play strong, work strong, BE strong. It's what you do when you're elected leader, dangit!

Piercing - was a speaker at the elementary school this past week, the topic of course being "To pierce or not to pierce your own parts." Like duh. Anyhoo, the worst case scenario with piercing your own body parts - death.
I think I did my part with images so piercing in young moulding minds. Scared them shit less. One more for mankind, I'm good like that ;)

Favorite saying...

Saw the newest Pirate movie and actually enjoyed it, a lot. Pirates fascinate me, like mold forming on foods, really :-S


Structurally Unsound - Opinionista puts that little something behind her thoughts making them real to the reader. You can almost touch, smell and feel, really feel her words. A pleasure to read, always.

Been feel'in mucho better-o since my surgery a few months ago. I know this "feeling better" thing typically comes with me "eating more". Having an appetite isn't always a good thing. Coming from a woman who once weighed 330lbs, I know. Oh Lord, do I know. Gimme strength - please!
"Drink water, drink more water, and if all else fails, have a bottle of water" will be my new mantra.

Going to get a bottle of water...

Another writer whom evokes emotion from the deepness where it lies, Heidi is that of an amazing author. Can't say I always agree with her opinions, often enough however it's a chore to disagree. Thought provoking and often hilarious - check her out! No perverts please :)

How many working, running, used computers (X-Box live doesn't count) does an average home have these days? I wonder...

We have three currently(kids, eldest son, ours), had four(kids, eldest son, eldest daughter, ours), will have two in the fall(kids and ours).

I could make love to Sundays, if in fact one could make love to a day of the week. Sundays are THE DAY, no expectations - just to be. Lovin it!

PS. The fact that Seamus has made pancakes does serve my goddess status well. SEE, Sundays rule!

Have a good one, two, three...

Buhbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



5 comments:

Pablo said...

Shame on seamus, making you pancakes! unless of course they were water pancakes...
;p

Mike said...

It was the morning... and he didn't make waffles?!

Anonymous said...

A speech to elementary school kids about piercing? Am I missing something here?

Billy D

Wonder Woman said...

Okay wtheck are "water" pancakes?

I'm so lost and it's on a sexual innuendo no doubt. How does this happen to a gawdess?

*hand over brow*

Waffles, mmmm.

Billy a talk on kids NOT piercing themselves; as they seem to be doing. Weird, I can't even pierce myself, knowing it DOES hurt.

After the pancakes, I recieved the icing on said cakes...YES!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who pierced her own... well, everything. (And I mean everything) I just can't even imagine how much that would hurt...

Billy D