Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I figured out what I want, my wish list...

Exactly as they appear here - nice firm boobies!

Those taut supple mounds of flesh cost anywhere between $5000-$7000 for the pair. Maybe I should fund raise?

Fundraising T-shirt titles for my new breasts:

  1. Lift up lift up.
  2. Lend a giving hand.
  3. Support WW's cause... and by cause I mean... and by support I mean...
  4. Feeling down, low and bit saggy? ME TOO!
  5. Awww, perk up!
  6. Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro? Man, do I hear ya!

This is a better idea than I had originally thought!

Ideas???

Peanut gallery, hello...

6 comments:

Pablo said...

"Help raise the tired and the poor"
;)

Anonymous said...

What did one saggy boob say to the other?

If we don't get some support, people are going to think we're nuts!

It was wonderful to see you today too Dee. I'll let David know you're ready for him!

Roland said...

Couldn't you just have one of those ladies live with you?
I mean, then you would have nice firm boobies, right? ;p

Wonder Woman said...

Yes I could I guess, but I prefer the "other" white meat!

Roci said...

Whatever makes you happy.

be sure and post plenty of pix so we will know how it turned out.

Wonder Woman said...

Plenty-o to show ;)