Thursday, May 31, 2007

Friday May 25th...Graduation Day!


My eldest son, second child born, Big D celebrated his graduation in style this past Friday.


Oh how proud I am, of him.


A scholarship worth $22, 500.00 was awarded to him to pursue his educational training at the U of S in Saskatoon. He's enrolled into engineering. An honour roll student, enjoying the girlies all that he can, manically hilarious, a party animal, handsome, natural intelligence supreme...


Wow, I reproduce well!


Yeah @ us both!



4 comments:

Pablo said...

Congrats!
Now tell him to leave the pretty girls alone for the next few years while he earns his degree!
;p

Anonymous said...

Yeah @ Dee and the Big D! Congratulations....and may I say how amazing you both look? You both look amazing! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised he's a smart cookie, his mom is definitely one. :)

That's a great pic of the two of you.

Wonder Woman said...

Okie dokie, *rolls eyes* @ Pabsters...like THAT'S gonna happen ;) Riiight.

Thank you Marvy & Joelle, what can I say, it's obviously genetic. The delusional thing I mean ;)

Am-a-za-ZING!

S'anks y'all!