Friday, April 20, 2007

Stream of Conscious or NOT!

Answering a fellow friends query, "I wonder what most women think about during a normal day."

Here it goes!


Mmm, he feels so, mmm next to me.


Wonder if today will be my "lucky" day, good heavens I hope so, or I'm gonna EXPLODE! It's not like I can't, I explained that I can, in fact I mentioned I had "tested the waters". I'm GOOD TO GO! He worries too much about some stuff... Ah, time to rise n shine!


Awww, she's such a quirky lil thing, spry and full of energy for 7am, guess it's a kitten thing. Hmm, why doesn't Pabsters want such a fascinating, one of God's cutest creatures for his very own?


How attentive, my eldest is brushing the Bruce Lee dawg outside at this early mornin hour. What a helpful child/adult ;)


First day back teaching classes yesterday. It didn't go too badly - I couldn't do anything physical, fortunately my vocal chords were not severed during my surgery and I did communicate through various grunting sounds, and words explaining what it is they were to do. Phew. Hooray!


Time to get the kidlettes up, up, up...


The swifter, nice idea, gold star for ingenuity. Still, there must be something MORE effective, with less steps of effort when dealing with flooring. Current steps...

  1. Sweep floor. Dust pan handy. Picking animal fur off broom.
  2. Put the kitten in the bedroom.
  3. Swifter floor. Pushing remaining dirt around, still mucho animal fur, flip over swifter pad re-use and continue on. Garbage all swifter pads. *Seems wasteful*
  4. Relocate the kitten into the bathroom.
  5. Wet swifter floor. FINALLY the floor looks half decent. Now, where the hell do I walk...
  6. Ahh, follow the paw marks!


ARGH!!!!!!!!!


Bruce Lee really does like people, so much in fact the person of the moment is definitely his favorite at that time. He has many, many favorite, tail slapping, bum waggling, happy to see you again - PEOPLE!


"Testing the waters" mmm.


I lost track of my thoughts by approximately 9am. I DO think!


I remembering thinking...


Ellen's Talk Show, I admit it, I quite enjoy her humour!


I have watched more television (being on leave from work and school) the past three weeks than I have in five years, seriously.


Being Ian, another cute program. By program, I mean cartoon ;)

Worst cartoon: Viva Pinata - yuck!

I am not able to continue a "normal" life yet. Recovery is taking MUCHO longer-o than I had anticipated. Life, throw me a bone dangit!

Gotta shave all the necessary bits today ;)

Kids lunch, errands, commitments... I better hustle my ass along!

My eldest son is refusing to go to school Friday. Sad, and defeated I can't assure him (I'm not God) a gawdess, yes - and I can NOT 100% predict his safety. That's seemingly quite frightening for a parent to admit. I do know he is in grade 12 and there have been many opportunities and challenges set in his path and he IS still here with us. But I just can't reason with myself, standing up, making him, go. A reality check, perhaps.

The play is this weekend, today we decorate. I just assign how it is to look. Everyone has been supportive helping me out - THANK YOU!

Had a cake made for Seamus's B-Day Friday. Carrot cake with cream cheese icing - oh how I am looking forward to that piece of heavenly bliss *licking lips*...

And then I thought about:

Man, my super hero powers fail me every day at around 4pm. Even my pretty good powers go down hill shortly there after.

I take a small meal of vitamins every day, you'd think they'd kick in when my powers have failed!

Forethought, we don't use this word enough anymore.

If I don't get some intense physical relations tonight I may have to "test the waters" again. I wonder, is it physically possible to EXPLODE? Probably not, but I sure am getting bitchy :-P

Let us end on that note, "Do I explode?" OR "Do I become the witch bitch from the land of prairies?" OR "Do I 'test the waters' yet again?" OR "Do I simply 'suck it up' and look forward to when it is I will get a piece of thick, engorged, pulsating ..."


TOODLES!

1 comment:

Pablo said...

Well thank you for the insight! Much appreciated. And the fact that your man is cautious is a good thing. Wouldn't want you to overdo it!
Be good!!