Monday, April 23, 2007

Proud Moment-o!

Wonder Woman's Girl Wonder, breezed by this semester with nothing lower than a 92% in all of her courses at university! She's off to Calgary to make sweet glorious gold coins, aiding in her financial needs, pursuing that educational dream of hers.

Goals, dreams, persistence, and hard work - DO pay off! CONGRATULATIONS Sugar Booger, I'm very proud of you!



Wonder Woman's Boy Wonder just received a scholarship for $22, 500 to attend the engineering program at the University of Saskatchewan! I'm so happy for him, soooooooooooooo pleased at his continual triumphs.

His natural ability to do well has given him a path of luck, clarity, logical choices and of course par-tay skills ;) Love ya son - CONGRATULATIONS!




Man, I sure scored in the gene pool - four amazing kidlettes! Continuing to *cross my fingers*...



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Dee, that is amazing news....you should be soooo proud. You have incredible children, which isn't hard to believe because you are pretty incredible yourself.

Pablo said...

Congrats. You indeed have cause to be proud!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Pablo said...

P.S. I notice they're holding each other's certificate of achievement.

Wonder Woman said...

PS. I never said they weren't a lot like their mother, sometimes... dazed confused n cute ;)

Billiam said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You have some good looking kids, WW. Obviously smart, too! :) I wish them both much success.

Wonder Woman said...

Amazing what you find in a cabbage patch, huh?