Monday, January 29, 2007

Magical Monday?

Blathering, again...

  • Little woman "got" lice last week. A beautifully wise woman put the whole episode into perspective with this very comment, "she's a kid, and she has friends, that's a good thing"...

  • She IS right.

  • Lice however is most tedious, annoying and time consuming - ARGH!

  • And hopefully gone, now.

  • Was presented a most glorious, goddess like ring Saturday - it's gorgeous!

  • My wee little Sis is moving to lovely Victoria, beginning a new job, and life shortly. Although I will miss her SO FREAKING much, I wish for her everything wondrously fabulous as she does deserve. My sister is an intelligent, witty, fun loving, personable, compassionate, ravishingly exquisite human being. I love you J!

  • Now, to plan a trip to stunning Victoria ;)

  • Boys went to S'Toon (with their peers) this past weekend, how scary is that? They're growing up and I better be ready for it - NOW!

  • Am interested in going back to school. I would like to pursue a career in chiropody/podiatry. I have been searching for schools regarding this specific study and have found only overseas institutions and have heard of one such "school" in Chicago. Any help is mucho appreciated peeps, if you have any information, a contact person, etc... THANK YOU!

  • Soooo, as it stands my goals are...
  1. Register for night classes, take some high school classes I neglected to take when I was a wee lassie. IE: Chemistry.
  2. Sign up to take a certification course of some kind (perhaps gel nails) during my days off currently.
  3. Look at what it is I need to get into chiropody/podiatry. See if Saskatchewan Health will aid my educational experience providing I return to work within Saskatchewan.

  • And following my New Years goals, worry less, relax more, breathe...

  • I need a good nights sleep.

  • I need to heal so that I can return back to the gym, soon.

  • I need to breathe...

Breathing...

Good night :)

2 comments:

Pablo said...

Hey, good luck going back to school! So am I! Shouldn't be too hard finding educational venues for the fields you mentioned, especially since there's such a shortage these days...

Wonder Woman said...

Thank you mister man, good luck right back at cha!