Monday, November 13, 2006

V-Jae-Jae Tenderness



Yup, back to a regular weekday involving unconditional BLISS. Oh my sweet baby Jesus, what a glorious day!

My alarm slept in. I didn't make it for my 5am run - too bad really, I had to substitute in other recreational fun in lieu of - we wouldn't want me to miss out on any endorphin rushing, correct? ;)

He saw it that way too, he's such a SUPER-TROOPER! Yay!

Coffee in hand, blog in front, steaming bath ready - what's not to relish, this is a wonderful life.

My weekend, yes MINE, all mine, and I was kind enough to share it with a very sexy man - this weekend was beyond any planned expectations. We did *wink* *wink* Moose Jaw!

Lolly-gagging about, Christmas shopping, eating yummy food, spa pool visit, calm relaxed nummy coffee pit-stops, tour of the historical tunnels and my favorite, a picturesque biking adventure (I went down my first mountain - aka: hill). It was indeed an all around great weekend. My V-jae-jae is a tad sore, due to the biking (I'm almost certain THAT was it...). My mind is clear, ready to tackle, conquer and enjoy what life has to offer me this week! Woohoo, bring it on!

BTW:My kids didn't even destroy the house whilst we were away, oh yeah!

Monday Madness: "Abdominal workouts will strengthen your lower, upper and oblique abdominal muscles". Why is this so important? Possibly because with a strong core your balance and stability improve. A reduction of accidents compliment this lifestyle strength. And if you were to have an oopsy, your recovery time almost certainly would be less. Being fit means a better quality of life, physically :)

I'm always in need of "new" material, perhaps something a bit more challenging. I have found this website invaluable. Check out this... http://www.netfit.co.uk/abdominals-web-site.htm

Happy Crunchin and Whatnot, eh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abdominals... my arch nemesis. Well, not quite... but I don't enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

I fell off from 4 1/2 feet high, kinda achy but I'm well.
Thank you, Wonder Woman.
Ab-workouts BANZAI!!

Pablo said...

I got a six-pack.
It was delicious!

Wonder Woman said...

Oy vey, not THAT kind silly one.

Eriko, I hope you feel better, soon!

Mr. Rogers, be at one with them, they in turn will benefit you.

*bowing*