Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Sarcasm, just one more thing I have to offer...

As I frolic about, supressing those voices, you know, THOSE voices. The loud, often truthful, always humourous sarcasm that invades any warm blooded human with a witty approach to life and it's findings/lessons.

Here are a few demotivational expressions I've located online. Some I've created. And others I've heard.

Deep breath, this life IS supposed to be fun...

Defeat - For every winner, there are dozens of losers, odd's are you're one of them.

Remember things are never so bad that they can't get worse.

He who laughs last didn't get the joke.

There is no gravity, the earth sucks.

Adversity - That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Dreams are like rainbows. Only idiots chase them.

You're still fat, keep exercising!

If ignorance were bliss you'd actually be happy.

Virtue is its own revenge.

Despair - It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.

If at first you don't succeed...don't act surprised.

Life is not short. It is long. VERY long, especially after all those wrong decisions.

She sucks, she swallows, HE scores.

Eagles may soar but weasels are seldom sucked into jet engines.

Hazards - There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much doomed.

It might take 52 muscles to frown and only 34 to smile or whatever, but it doesn't take any to sit there with that dumb look on your face.

It’s difficult to comprehend how insane some people can be. Especially when you’re insane.

Every silver lining has a great big dark black cloud.

Ambition - A journey of thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly.

Wanna add a bit of your own?
Please share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this one and it cracked me up....

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell."

And here's a few more. Thanks Dee, this is very theraputic for someone that's having a bad day!

"Life is a rosebush so watch out for the pricks"

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."

"I used to have a handle on life, but it broke"

"Jesus loves you... everyone else thinks your an asshole"

Wonder Woman said...

I like the Jesus loves me one... a lot!

Thanks Marvelous One, your contributions always make me smile!

And dammit, that's a good thing.

Toodles n such...