Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mind, Body, Sexuality - Sex Statements!

PART 4 - Mind, Body, Sexuality!

Sex ideas? Sexual topics? Does this type of chat leave you feeling puzzled or worried about sex? Uncomfortable even?
Sadly, you're not alone. Open honest communication is the answer.
A few examples of sexual topics needing to be addressed:

I can't get aroused.

Sex takes too long.

Dealing with different libidos.

Exhausted by marathon sex.

Post-hysterectomy and no sex drive.

De-stress and have better sex.

Combat vaginal dryness.

Overcoming inhibitions.

Get him to meet your desires.

Weight gain hampers sex life.

Heavyweight sex.

I've never had an orgasm.

Orgasms make me laugh!

He's got a weeny penis.

His penis is too big!

He doesn't want sex.

He's addicted to sex.

I caught him masturbating!

Circumcised versus uncircumcised.

Finding his G-spot.

No hair down there.

My vagina is unattractive.

The benefits of pelvic floors.

I can't swallow!

Equal time for oral sex.

Oral sex makes me ill.

My husband is silent in bed.

No sex for eight years.

My husband is avoiding sex.

He's a one-minute man.

He wants anal sex!

The pleasures of masturbation.

Never touched myself.


ANSWER: Engage your sensual self, EXPLORE!


PS. FOR HER: If he's an eency weency, silent, one minute guy - dump his scrawny, mute, impatient ass ;)

PPS. FOR HIM: If she's a non-swallowing dry sponge, with a light slight libido, complimented by not taking it up the bum - TRY HARDER!

3 comments:

Pablo said...

I gotta hand it to you, you sure do "live out loud"! It takes a certain amount of brave honesty to address this topic and I commend you for doing so.

I think this is an important topic, and I'm sure a lot of people would love more of your insight. I look forward to reading what else you have to say!

Difster said...

How about "I ain't gettin' any!!!! @#$&^@#$^*&

Wonder Woman said...

You've got two hands, and I hear when imagined can be very similar to fantasizing about twins ;)Da palm sistas, mista :)