Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Teaching Today

I love days like today. The days whereas I am able to get my muscle training into the day, and help other women do the same. Heaven forbid smiling, laughing, sarcasm and fitness - it's like a whole over body experience!

Mind, body, spirit/soul...

Oddly enough however I don't sleep well the night before. Afraid of, well, I'm unsure. I have participated in ToastMasters, in the past hoping to vanish my fear of speaking to groups.

Now, I'm a fun, lively individual one on one. Get me into a group without alias, I'm screwed :( And not of the good variety. It takes a great deal of effort on my part to be the fun I am, when on display for others.

I get over this fear each and every class (3 classes 2x's a week = 6 classes) believing in my genuine, true to heart motive for teaching fitness classes.

I really do care.

No comments: