Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am born, here me roar, "Mew!"

Today has been an ugly, yet I feel like a goddess kinda day.

I woke from my decent slumber, cozy. Warm feeling, not anxious about any darn thing, knowing today I could do absolutely anything, or nothing.

I love choices like that - YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's rainy, cloudy, rather poopy - I am happy :)

No makeup, no deadlines, no chores, no, no, no.

Mmmm, mmm, mm.

Thought to myself, create a blog, do something that looks, feels, is fun.

Here I am.

Who am I?

To be continued...

4 comments:

Pablo said...

Hey, congrats on the new blog!
I look forward to seeing what you put up here, although the "showsoverboys" tag sounds kinda ominous..!

Wonder Woman said...

Nevah!

I only use my powers for good, never evil!

Unless, there was that one time, he wanted it, he liked it like that...

*lil smirk*

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I love that feeling, Mmmm...
Look forward to visit you again.

See ya!!

Anonymous said...

It's great seeing you Eriko!

Come back now y'all ;)