Monday, December 1, 2008

Desperate Housewives


Morning went like this:


HIM: gets up gets ready to walk dogs


HER: gets up to pee


HIM: leaves the house after putting on coffee to walk the dogs


HER: snuggles back in bed as it's freezing in the house


HER: decides to get up and get some make up on, hair pulled back...


HIM: gets home from walking dogs, wipes off the muddy feet of the canines, checks the furnace, pours a cup of coffee for HER, delivers HER the cup of warm liquid and then makes HIS breakfast


HER: receives cup of coffee with a smile and gives a HIM a big sloppy kiss


HIM: eats breakfast, lets out dogs, wipes dog's feet again, and figures out why the house is so freaking cold - a switch flipped, gets ready for school


HER: just needs to get dressed


HIM: departs


HER: dressed and waits for ride then departs



Wow, my life is pretty okay wouldn't you agree?


*smirk*


LOVE YA HONEY!


Yeah, and thank you for this morning and every other morning. You're a blessing in my life and I love you so very much! It's nice to have someone with matching baggage, along side - balancing my neurotic side with an easy going patience kinda roll!


Would I want to be a man?
Ugh, NO WAY!
The world on my shoulders, the demands taken for granted, the morning wood...



WW :)



7 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

I love that cartoon!

Wonder Woman said...

Yeah, me too ;-)

Pronto said...

So what's your problem with morning wood?

Wonder Woman said...

NOTHING if I'm on the "taking" end of it all!!!!!!!
If gettting a few splinters is what's asked of me, I will take it like the woman I've been created to be!

Pronto said...

LOL - that comment brought a Pinocchio'ism to mind......

LIE LIE LIE !!!!

Elusive Wapiti said...

Wha? You no likey the lumber?

Wonder Woman said...

Oh I like a nice, firm piece of wood... right around *points to a few places* here!

LIE!
TELL THE TRUTH!
LIE!
TELL THE TRUTH!
LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!