Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Unwritten Unpublished Book

My Review is titled, "Haunted Saskatchewan".

Is this a scathing book of freakish and odd happenings?

No and yes. No, it's not a book, and yes we are typing about Saskatchewan being wacky crazy or perhaps just the collective inhabitants seem a bit off.

The Main Character: It begins when I moved from my mother's womb, into the Regina General Hospital some 37 long horrific years ago.

PLOT: You are enraptured by childhood triumphs, saddened by adolescent choices and ultimately pleased towards the end of this not so ground breaking tale.

Learning Potential: Responsibility, accepting truth from fallacy seems to be the inner turmoil of this vivacious slightly off key "what do I want to be when I grow up" woman.

Conclusion: I am a goddess. For I believe what I am, therefore I am.


Highly recommended for anyone with too much time of their hands :)

No comments: